Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cottonwood Quilt Show-Part 2

Gee Whiz, since I posted the first part of the Cottonwood Quilt Show, I have been to the Siouxland Sampler Quilt Show, (always a top-notch show, in my opinion) and to the AQS/Des Moines Quilt Show. I think if you look closely to my eyes, you will see 4-patches..I will try to get a few more pictures on here in a few more days for you to see. I almost think it was Quilt Overload!!! So much inspiration in less than a week, it's hard to wrap my mind around it....anyway, here's part 2 of the Cottonwood Show..enjoy!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox
Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day...............

1 comment:

  1. What a great show! What town is it in? I'll have to look for it in the future...might be a fun roadtrip!

    ReplyDelete