Friday, October 25, 2013

A Feast for the Eyes

     I think this Fall is one of the prettiest ones we have had in a while. On Tuesday, we were on our way to a quilt guild meeting and we saw this small grove of trees, that was breath-taking. So on the way home, we stopped and tramped through the bromegrass, some of us over the barbed-wire, to get to the trees. I don't have to tell you that it was a few minutes that I will never forget when we stood among these gorgeous red/pink Maples.



I think God did a wonderful job...Sew until next time, I hope you have a Stitches kind of day that I had on Tuesday.......

4 comments:

  1. beautiful, beautiful trees - I love it when they turn red or orange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I think all the rain we had in the spring helped with all the lovely colors this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, it's beautiful! Love when you stumble upon such beauty. Makes you want to make a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos....thanks for your comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete