Monday, September 30, 2013

Cottonwood Quilt Show-Part 1

I belong to a large quilt guild also and we had a Quilt Show on September 21st. As always there were many beautiful quilts and small pieces on display. I made a slideshow for you to enjoy, this will be part 1 so stay tuned for part 2 soon. Thanks for looking..
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow
I find those large blue "Do Not Touch" papers very distracting in the photos, do you?? Also, the descriptive ones, they are quite large. Here is a single picture of the Best of Show, hand appliqued and hand quilted with very dense stitching. If you click on it, you can see it larger...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I wanted to come to this show, but I had a class that day. I need to plan better! Lovely quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask, did you have a quilt in the show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I had two quilts in the show. My quilt The Quilted Village won first place in its division, I was pleased about that. My other quilt was a small one, Baskets and Bunnies. I didn't have it judged. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments, very nice of you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the picture show. so happy you shared. Im still in love with your quilted village.

    ReplyDelete