Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Pictures of TLC Garden Open House


I have more pictures of the Garden Open House that I went to see last week. These are some pictures that a friend took and I think you'll like looking at them. Some are similar to the ones I took but many are a little different. She got there before I did and I think a lot of 'stuff' had been bought and removed when I got there. People are just swarming this place when she has these open houses, it's just so much fun to go and see all that she has plus the flowers are just beautiful. Let me know if you like taking another trip around the gardens..
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow created with Smilebox
Thanks for stopping by and looking at the show...Sew until next time, I hope you have a Stitches kind of day.....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandra,

    Another beautiful lot of photo's. There are so many shapes of pumpkins. Love the shovel with the sunflower painted onto it.
    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete