Monday, July 16, 2012

**%#$%###& I've been hit!!!

I've been hit with a vicious malware called Live Security Platinum. It hit me Saturday night when I was looking up some embroidery stitch instructions. Actually I think that is pretty innocent so I don't know where in the world it came from..I can't get rid of it so today my desktop pc will be going to the "doctor".  It is so maddening since I just spent $120+ a couple of weeks ago on the desktop getting it cleaned up..It is amazing how dependent a person becomes on a machine, I feel like one of my appendages is missing. Kind of ridiculous really. Has anyone else been hit with this virus?? Malware?? I wonder how people get a kick out of doing these vicious things so innocent people have to put up with them? Very,very nasty!!!  Sew until next time, have a "virus" free day!!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Sorry to hear it..I haven't heard of this one. I don't get why it is fun for people to start these viruses either. What antivirus protection do you have? I have Norton and haven't had any problems for years. I'm knocking on wood. lol

Far Side of Fifty said...

There is free malware detectors out there..I think mine is called Malware bites. I run my virus software AVIRA every day:)

M and M plus 3 said...

How upsetting, I hope things are getting better for you. I had a scare last week myself but all is well after all.