Monday, July 9, 2012

A Painting Dilemma

Ok, here's my dilemma..I can't decide how to paint the peak. What color(s)? What pattern? And etc.
It's been repaired for several months and now I am waiting for the painter. He called at 7:15 am this morning and said he would be here in a couple of hours. It is now 1:15 pm and he hasn't come yet..(twiddling my thumbs X 2)  One of my pet peeves is waiting for people, just not something that I like to do.

The rest of the house has new siding and shutters, compliments of the hail storm that we had in March 2011. The siding is called Coastal Sage and the shutters are Vintage Wicker..as you can see it's an older home under repair.....Sew until next time, stay tuned for further updates..

1 comment:

  1. I will promise to "stay turned" for the updates. You know, I'm working on an older house, too!

    ReplyDelete