Friday, July 6, 2012

The Quilting Gallery Patroitism Quilts

I have entered my 9-11 wallhanging on the Quilting Gallery for this week. I just checked the QG and there are some awesome quilts shown. If you would consider mine worthy, I would really appreciate your vote. I wrote a blog entry about it last September if you want to read it. You can vote for 5 quilts this week but you don't have to..you can just vote for mine, if you want... :-)  Thanks for your participation whatever you decide to do...Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day..

2 comments:

  1. I voted for you. Love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - and thanks for your kind words on my blog - I too am just surfing around whilst I have a cuppa. I adore your background to your blog - is that a quilt you made? Am now gonna look at the gallery you mentioned in your post. Love your sweet picture of you when you were little - hair to die for! xCathy

    ReplyDelete