Friday, May 4, 2012

My Fairie Garden Future Home




I have been planning and looking for fairie garden "stuff" since last winter. I have been buying a few plants, and couple have been given to me and I want to get started!!! I've been nursing the plants along now for over 2 weeks and they need to be in the ground. But alas, I have a tree trunk that needs to be cut off and I can't seen to get anyone here to do it. I have contacted a tree cutter twice this spring and he has never shown up. What's a person to do??  The picture above is the  future home of the fairies, not very attractive, is it??
But I have already had a visitor..Remember my encounter with the tree frog last year? http://stitchesscrapsandtidbits.blogspot.com/2011/07/visitor-in-my-bedroom.html   He's back!! Well, of course, I'm not sure if it is the same one and I highly doubt it actually but whatever.....I heard him (I'll call him, a him since I don't know for sure) last week when I was working in the yard and then I found him on my rusty garden gate the other day. He looks so big in the first picture but you can see a small white blob in the photo below and that is the tree frog.  The black line on the tree is the cutting line guide for the tree cutter. ( I just saw him at a school event this afternoon and he said he would be here on Monday or Tuesday!!! And then I can get started on my Fairie Garden, I'll keep you posted)  Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day..

2 comments:

  1. How fabulous that you might have a little frog living in faire land

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your garden! I will have to show my 8 year old niece. She will be so excited.
    Love your little frog prince.
    xx

    ReplyDelete