Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another New Book to Show & Share


I have another new book to show.  I won this book through the Quilting Gallery in December so I'm a little tardy in telling about it.  I got an email from Victoria Findlay Wolfe telling me I had won a copy of her book and to send my mailing address to her so she could send me a copy.  Once again I was very surprised about winning but very, very pleased too. The book arrived and I have devoured it (figuratively speaking) and have enjoyed dreaming about quilts I could make to bust my fabric stash..hopefully 2013 will be the year to do that. It is so neat to win a book like this and I appreciated it a lot and plan to share it will my quilting buddies. Thanks again to Victoria and Quilting Gallery, now I better go check out my stash....sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day...............

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very appealing; I will be at CHA next week and will definitely hit the quilting section to see what's new. I've resolved to do more quilting this year and this book looks like a good start, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, congratulations! I know you'll have lots of fun playing.

    ReplyDelete