Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'll Try to Catch Up Soon!

The last couple of weeks have been on the busy side for me. I have been to the Siouxland Quilt Show, 2 guild meetings and the Jo Morton Retreat in Nebraska and tomorrow I'm going to the AQS show in Des Moines.  The above picture is a quilt made by Katy from the Piecemaker's quilt guild, I think it is so cute!! Lucky little nephew!  I hope to get some posting done on all of these, maybe even today so stay tuned..Sew in the mean time, have a "Stitches" kind of day..see ya soon

2 comments:

  1. Love the puppy quilt. Is it a kit? Do you know where she got the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dpomama, The pattern is in the Sept/Oct issue of Quiltmaker's magazine. Katy, the gal who made it, left off the top header of appliqued dogs. I think it is really a cute pattern though, just the way she made it.

    ReplyDelete