Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Civil War Blocks 26 thru 34, still not caught up!!


#26 Barbara Frietchie Star


  Here are a few more blocks to show you, I've had them done for over a week but just didn't find the time to get them posted.  This week is turning out to be a busy week so don't think I will get more blocks done soon.  But I'm still pretty happy with myself for getting these done and posted. For some reason, they photographed lighter than they really are and I don't know why..



#27 Irish Chain




#28 Next Door Neighbor


#29 Railroad Crossing

#30 Peterson's Stars & Stripes - I did my own version




#31 Empty Spool - I think this will be a re-do, with 4 little Spool blocks




#32 Carolina Lily




#33 Indiana Puzzle




#34 Rosebud

I am seriously thinking about starting a garden blog but just can't decide on a name or if I should really do it. There are some really great ones out there!!!  Maybe it isn't so wise to start a blog this time of year when everything is winding down and soon it will be time to up end the flowers and get ready for winter...blah!!!! I've been reading a lot of garden blogs and have gotten so inspired by them and it is such a good way to keep track of what your flower gardens  looked like and have a great time line to compare with for another year. I'm still contemplating on it so if anyone has any thoughts about it, I would appreciate anything you have to say.  I'm sooo on the fence about it..Help me decide, please!!!!!!! Well, until next time have a great "Stitches" day.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The quilt blocks are beautiful. Yes, by all means, do the garden blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blocks! AND yes blog about your garden I would love it!!!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks. I haven't even started any of them yet. I don't garden. I can only grow dust and dog furballs.

    ReplyDelete