Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Treasures

My Tuesday Treasure is this little pressed glass pitcher (4 1/2" tall) and the glass (2 /14" tall) . They belonged to my mother and her sister when they were little girls and then I played with them when I was playing house too! I'm sure there used to be 4 or 6 glasses but this is the only one that is left now. ;-( 
This is another little treasure and I'm posting this because Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting blog posted this very same little teapot today..they are small, only about 4 1/2" high and 6" long.  I can't imagine ever making a cup of tea in it but I like it because of the sewing machine and I keep mine in my sewing room.   It was cool this morning and I thought I needed some fresh air in the house so I opened a few windows but now it is time to close up again, the dreaded humidity is rolling in and I don't like it..  Oh, another little tidbit: I wanted to email a couple of new followers to thank them for climbing on my wagon and when I clicked on their picture, I had to join my own blog so I could write to them..is that weird or was I doing something wrong?? At least, I finally have my followers back after several days and that made my day!!!   Sew until next time, have a "Stitches" kind of day...

6 comments:

  1. What a darling little teapot -- how fun to be able to keep it in your sewing room, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had that same problem with trying to follow some blogs. I guess it's all part of the blogger problems, but it has been that way for a year!
    What beautiful treasures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love your little glass jug,and the sewing machine is very appropriate for your sewing room.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous, I've got the same little teapot too. I adore the little jug and glass - so sweet. Thank you so much for playing along with Tuesday Treasures - I'll put you on my list of friends who join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 3 of us with the same teapot, and one is in Australia. How cool is that!?! I love the little pitcher and glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little teapot.. How wonderful there are others out there who have the same treasure. Your jug and glass are beautiful.. nice you still have them! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete