Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I'm A Winner!

When Shelly Pagliai notified me that she had drawn my name for her new book "A Simple Life", I was thrilled. For the last few years Shelly has written a blog about daily entries in her mother's diary written in the 1950's. I had followed it and really got a kick out of it, being a child of the '50's myself, I could relate to many of the things her mother, Hazel Ilene wrote about. The book has some really nice quilt patterns in it, along with some of the diary entries and lots of family pictures.

Shelly also has a web site that I think you would enjoy looking at. It's called Prairie Moon Quilts, there are lots of good things there and I know you will love checking it out. Be sure and check out Hazel Ilene's Diary, recipes, free patterns and even shopping at her Etsy shop!! I'll talk to you later, I am going to push back in the recliner and read more of my new quilt book from Shelly.  Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your lucky week! Enjoy picking out your first project to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy the wonderful book you won! Christine x

    ReplyDelete