Friday, February 5, 2016

I'm in Love with Buttermilk Basin Mystery BOM

I am doing the Buttermilk Basin Mystery BOM for 2016, this is the first block and I love it. The words will say "Let It Snow" when it is finished..the next block will be out on February 19th..  I am trying to learn something new when I do these blocks, so I did the Drizzle stitch on the pom-pom of the hat and I did the Turkey work stitch on the fringe of the scarf. I found that learning something new promotes a person's enthusiasm.  I am enthused about this, can you tell?  Psst. This BOM is FREE so go get it and make a block for yourself!!!  Sew until next time, have yourself a Stitches kind of day!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous block and I love that you tried some new stitches! It is always fun to try something new! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is so cute! And you do amazing handwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute! Everyone loves a snowman or lady!

    ReplyDelete