Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Going to be a White Christmas

 Little lantern light my way.



Well, I no longer have to dream about having a White Christmas, it arrived during the night and it really is beautiful and here are some pictures to prove it. It was a gentle and moist snow and it stuck to everything, bushes, trees, power lines, weeds, grasses and etc. The pictures above are my Redbud tree then and now, hmmm, I think I actually prefer the "then" but the "now" isn't all that bad, really!!!
Well, I just got a phone call from grandson, Nathan, and he thinks his sour-dough sponge needs some attention so I best go help him, hmmmm and pretend that I know what I'm doing..guess we 'might' have sour-dough bread sometime in the next day or two.. I'll let you know how it comes out.  I want to wish anyone of is reading this "A Very Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas Day". Until next time, I hope you will have a "Stitches" kind of day, they are the best.  Love

No comments:

Post a Comment