Monday, June 22, 2015

Please, Say Hello to Priscilla




I would like to introduce you to my buddy, Priscilla. She came to live with me about 30+ years ago. I worked on her all winter the year that I made her. She has been a faithful companion and has sat in the corner of my living room continually and has never complained about it.  So, here is Priscilla, still young in spirit, if not in age...I am linking up with Super Mom-No Cape today again, I hope you will hop on over there and see the rest of the links too. .. Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day.....






3 comments:

  1. Sandy, Priscilla is just so cute! I think she is wonderful... what a great project to link up! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the photo in your link, of course, I had to come say hello to Priscilla! What a lot of work went into making her. She's lovely!

    Thanks so much for linking up to this week's Stitchery Link Party and for linking back. I'm so glad you chose to share photos of Priscilla with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous duck and so much work! I am sure she is much more quieter than my real ones. They are always asking for food!

    ReplyDelete