Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Playing With A New App




I was reading someone's blog the other day and they mentioned an app called Waterlogue..I bought it and have been having some fun making some of my photos to look like watercolor paintings. I think I am going to get some of them printed, frame them and make a photo college.


Aren't these pictures great? Tell me what you think about this app and tell me what you could do with something like this.....Sew until next time,,,have a Stitches kind of day..

6 comments:

  1. they look good - I do not have this app though so can't tell you what I think of it - but seeing your photos I think it looks like it does a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun app to have. I think it might be fun to print on fabric and then do some thread stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine this was from Jill....Pam showed us how it worked and I was blown away...of course, I haven't tried it yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandy,

    Thank you for stopping by! :) Those pictures are gorgeous!

    Have a great week and Monday.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete