Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Napkins

I sure haven't been here very often lately, but I wanted to show you the Christmas napkins that I have been making..One of the groups that I belong too is participating in a craft show so this will be my contribution for the show. The money we raise will go to our projects which in the long term will help women and families. I really like all of these napkin fabrics, I think the red/green is more elegant looking and the red/white just everyday..Sure hope someone buys them!!! And I hope you like them too.

 Sew until next time...........have a Stitches kind of day.......................

1 comment:

  1. I have the pattern, but, I've not made these yet. No need, so far, since the pattern giver also gave me a set of napkins at the same time. Yours should sell well. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete