Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Can Spring Be Far Behind???

 I am anxious for Spring to get here so I have gotten a few things out to spruce things up and give me a lift. I love Daffodils and they always last so long..These last especially a long time because they aren't real, did I have you fooled? ;-)  Now I need to get more Easter things out and do some more decorating. I really need some new things and maybe I can pick something up when I go to the city later this week.
Today I'm linking up with Freemotion by the River so 'hop' over there and check out the other links..always an interesting 'hop'!!!  Sew until next time, have a Stitches kind of day..................

2 comments:

  1. I'm so ready for spring too and yes.....you fooled me! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The daffodils look as real as mine do, which are blooming! Love the bunnies, XOXO

    ReplyDelete