Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankfull for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is beginning here for me. Two nephews are coming with their families to share Thanksgiving with my family.  One is coming from California and the other from Oklahoma, they are brothers and we haven't seen them for 5 years nor have they seen each other in that long. So we will really have a lot of catching up to do, whew, it's going to be fun. They will leave early Friday morning to drive to Lincoln, NE for the big Iowa/Nebraska game and then leave from there to go home on Sunday..we only get to see them a very short time, but we take what we get and enjoy it!!..Well, I have to close now and get ready to go to the airport, I'm really excited to see the "kids". They will all be here this afternoon.. (The postcard is a very old one out of my grandmother's postcard book)
Sew until next time, I hope you have a "Stitches" kind of day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so funny! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We get to see 8 on one side of the family, and 6 on the other. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete