Friday, April 1, 2011

Check out My New Books!

Here are my new hardback books that I won on The Raspberry Rabbits blog. They are wonderful books with lots of  "eye-candy" in them. So many beautiful pictures, colors and ideas, enough to last for a long, long time. I just want to say a bit THANK YOU to Michelle for drawing my name and sending me the books. She is a delightful gal and has a delightful blog to visit..please drop by her blog and see what she is has been up to. She has the cutest rabbits and they are always getting in trouble and she has great ideas too!  And I know she would appreciate if you would leave a comment, we all love to read our comments. Sew, I hope you will have a "Stitches" kind of day..until next time.


  1. The Easter Bunny and the falling eggs is so cute!

  2. Glad you liked your books sweets! Love the bunny!