Friday, November 19, 2010

It's been a long day!!

This has been a long, exasperating day trying to get this first post ready to publish. I think I have learned a few things..whew!!!  I am going to back up to Tuesday and tell you that I went to the Cottonwood Quilt Guild meeting and David Taylor was our program. If you aren't familiar with David and want to know more, go to his web site: www:davidtaylor.com
and check out his quilts. I think they are beyond words and he has only been quilting since 1999. I have been quilting since the early 1970's and I couldn't hold a candle to his quilts. This is a picture of one of my favorite quilts that he showed.
I know that I need to start thinking "outside the box" and try something new more often. 
On Tuesday evening, I went to my local guild, "The Piecemaker's". It was our Christmas meeting and we had fun and games and food.  I think this is enough for now but I'll be back with more later.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Will look for more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynn, for your great support. I know it will get easier to "play" around with my blog. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete